General English is our basic English course which is ideal if you want to improve your language skills while having plenty of free time on your language holiday. You will study all the key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. The focus is on spoken language to give you confidence and fluency in English in everyday situations.
Learn and explore is an English adventure you will never forget!
An out of classroom language and holiday course, where students get the chance to explore the natural beauty of Paros while gaining fluency in English in a small group with a private teacher.
It is once in a lifetime experience where lessons are carried out over the duration of the course by exploring magnificent locations around the island. The activities are guided by our qualified and experienced teachers who have a vast knowledge of each location which is packed with exciting activities and beautiful scenery.
Learn and Explore
Day 1: Explore Alyki
- A beautiful fishing village located in the south of Paros
- A boat trip exploring the turquoise waters in Alyki, Paros and Antiparos
- Lunch/supper at a Greek tavern
Day 2: Explore Naoussa
- One of the most picturesque ports of the island
- A walk through the town and do some shopping
- Visit the Venetian Castle
- Supper at a local Greek fish tavern
Day 3: Explore Antiparos
- We take a ferry to Antiparos
- A visit to the famous cave of Antiparos
- Stroll along the market street
- Enjoy ouzo and Greek meze at a local Greek fish tavern
Day 4: Explore Paroikia
- Visit Ekatontapyliani
- Visit the Frankish castle
- Visit the Archaelogical Museum of Paros
- A stroll through the Central Market Street of Paroikia
Day 5: Explore Lefkes
- A beautiful picturesque village situated in the central part of Paros
- A walk around its beautiful narrow streets
- Visit the museum of Aegean Folk Culture
- Walk the Byzantine trail between Lefkes and Prodromos